Announcements and Important Events
As we turn the calendars to spring, the Varsity Softball doubleheader with Ida will mark the first Spring competition since Softball played in Regionals in Grass Lake and since Austin Fauser finished off a State-Runner Up golf performance on June 8, 2019. It's been 675 days. A lot has changed since then but here are a few reminders for fans and players as we begin Spring 2021:
- Masks must be worn at all times by spectators. Players in softball, baseball, golf, and track & field must wear masks while NOT in active participation. Masks must be worn at all times by soccer athletes.
- Social distancing is required.
- No concessions at this time. In-between game meals for players/coaches must come prepackaged.
- Participants should provide their own water.
- There are no pre-sold tickets. Tickets can be purchased at the gate for soccer and track & field. There will be no admission at baseball/softball games.
- Antigen Testing is required of every spring athlete in high school and middle school. Each team will be testing once per week and recording results with the MDHHS. This is a requirement to participate in spring sports.
- With weather and individual team/Covid cancelations, continue to check clintonathletics.net for the most up-to-date scheduling information.