Announcements and Important Events
We are excited to announce that winter sports are back! Starting with Varsity/JV Basketball on Tuesday, February 9, winter sports will play through February and most of March with winter tournaments wrapping up late next month. While protocols are subject to change, here is a rundown of what to expect when you attend one of our winter sports events.
- Ticket sales will be limited to two tickets per participant for all home and away events. These tickets will be pre-sold by the coaches the day before the event.
- Two tickets per person means two bodies. Unfortunately, this means that mom, dad, and non-infant child would need three tickets for entry. Infants are defined as age 2 or below.
- Split families, please contact me.
- When you turn your tickets in upon arriving, please make sure that your name is written on the back of the ticket. This is used for contact tracing purposes.
- Masks must be worn by spectators/participants at all times. The only exception to this will be Antigen tested wrestlers, per the MHSAA testing protocol.
- Social distancing is required.
- No concessions
- No outside food/drink with the exception of water
- Gym doors will open 30 minutes prior to the event starting time.
- Participants should provide their own water. We will have a filling station monitored by our trainer.
- Home games will be live-streamed on the Clinton Athletics Twitter account. For away games, the streaming will be provided by the home team and streaming information will be posted to Twitter on game day.
- For basketball games, fans will be seated exclusively on the away side. The home side will be reserved for game personnel and players.
- For basketball, JV parents/players are encouraged to leave the facility after the JV game.
- See individual coaches for information on volunteer jobs that will be needed for each event.