Announcements and Important Events
2020 Clinton Varsity Football Game Procedures
The following is a rundown of what to expect at Wegner Field this fall for Clinton Varsity Football games. There are many adaptations from years past so please read carefully. The Athletic Department appreciates your cooperation and understanding. We are excited to get back to playing sports!
- Doors will open at 6:15pm (no earlier) for ticket holders.
- Tickets were distributed midweek (two per participant) and were presold. Only patrons with tickets will be admitted into the stadium.
- THERE WILL BE NO MONEY EXCHANGED AT THE GATE. You must have your tickets, with your name written on them, to gain entry. No re-entry will be permitted. Please see the “Revamped Ticket Policy” on our athletic page for further details.
- Social distancing and masks are MANDATORY. Those in the same household may sit together but everyone else must use social distance practices. Failure to do so could result in ejection from the stadium.
- Parking will be available in the East Student lot as well as near the soccer practice field. The front lot nearest the gate will have limited parking but will primarily be used as handicap parking.
- The game will be streamed live through HMN Sports (subscription required) (http://plus.hometownmedianetwork.com/2020/09/16/prep-fb-clinton-vs-ida-varsity-9-18-20/).
- No Locker Rooms will used. Porta Johns will be located at each end of the field for team personnel only. Spectator bathrooms will be available using proper distancing protocol.
- No concessions will be available.
- The marching band will perform outside of the stadium, pregame only.
- Patrons must leave the stadium immediately following the contest. Post-game gatherings outside the stadium are not permitted.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and support as we navigate the 2020 season – our return to the LCAA! Go Clinton!