Announcements and Important Events
The following is an edited breakdown of the 2020-21 Clinton Athletics Ticket Policy that will be enforced for athletic events until further notice. This policy is subject to change based on recommendations from the MHSAA and the Governor. This policy is in effect starting on Monday, September 14. Changes were made to conform to LCAA/MHSAA/Health Department guidelines as well as to improve contact tracing in the event of an outbreak.
- All participants (players/cheerleaders/coaches) will be permitted TWO tickets for each competition, home or away, to give to whoever they choose.
- All tickets for home and away contests for JV/Varsity Football, Soccer, JV/Varsity Volleyball, MS Football, and MS Volleyball will be pre-sold by the coaching staff to the players at least a day (in most cases more than a day) before the contest.
- The athletes will be responsible for bringing their money ($5 per ticket for HS, $3 for MS) to receive their tickets when the presale is taking place. Each program will develop a system for collecting money. Coaches will communicate when collection days are to occur.
- NO MONEY WILL BE EXCHANGED AT THE GATE.
- For contact tracing, we ask that ticket holders simply write their names on their ticket before they drop them at the admissions gate prior to the contest. This will allow us to keep a list of spectators in the event of an outbreak. If you forget to write your name on the ticket, we will ask that you provide your name upon entry.
- For away games, the opposing team will be given detailed information regarding what our tickets look like so they can admit the proper ticket holders. Remember, your ticket will be paid for already so you will not need to pay at the gate.
- Attending games means you agree to social distancing, mask wearing, and all other safety protocols.
- For back-to-back JV/Varsity events like volleyball or basketball, JV ticket holders will NOT be asked to leave the gymnasium in-between games.
- For people who will be unable to physically attend games this season, we are working on providing streaming options when possible.
- Two tickets per person means two bodies. Unfortunately, this means that mom, dad, and non-infant child would need three tickets for entry. Infants are defined as age 2 or below.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact AD Jeff Waltz at email@example.com